Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy Fall

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the cooler days and the fall colors can't be beat.  I did this card just for fun.  I don't usually make a card unless it is for a design team assignment, but I've had this gorgeous paper from Bo Bunny for a long time so I thought it was time to use it.


Materials
Bazzill Cardstock
Bo Bunny Printed cardstock
Fall wreath from Deedee's Digis (pre-colored)
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Metallic leaves from Recollections


Challenges entered:
Delicious Doodles  Orange and Brown
Die Cut Divas  Fall Colors
Pink and Main  Autumn
Card Mania  Earth Tones



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn wreath!! Love the rustic colors!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper really is beautiful. And the wreath is WONDERFUL.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card :)
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CardMania Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete