Followers

Monday, August 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - August

Another month has come and gone and we find ourselves at the beginning of August.  That mean's it time for the monthly challenge at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  I find myself with two problems this month.  My eyes still have not healed enough from the surgery to get corrective lenses, so I am still using magnifying specs to do my cards and the computer.  Hopefully by the end of this month that will change.  The second problem is my printer decided to give me fits and starts so I can't print out images.  Thanks to my friend Pam for the sketch.  When I started this card, I had an entirely different motif in mind.  I wanted to use some ice cream for the image.  I had to change that to a rubber stamp so I could bypass the printer all together.  Even so, I was pleased with the way it turned out.  Hoping for a better time next month.


Materials used:
Bazill Basics 6x6 Huckleberry Pie patterned paper
Recollections cardstock
MFT banner
Sentiment stamp from Hippo Heart

Challenges entered:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Margaret, a lovely design and those papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely use of patterned papers, Ursula.

    ReplyDelete