Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge 7/6

Hi Peeps!  It's getting closer to the time my corneas will finally be healed enough to get my glasses. I can't wait.  It's already been two months since the first surgery and one since the second.  If the prognosis is correct, that means only two more months before I can once again get glasses and be able to see clearly. It can't come soon enough.

It's Wednesday and time for the Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz.  Our wonderful sponsor for this month is Sami Stamps.  This cute image is called Miss Ribbons Chick.  I liked the sketch because it lent itself to lots of layers.  I used Stampin' Up cardstock and embossed the top layer with a Tim Holtz alterations folder.  The flower is one I made with a baby wipe.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The pearls are by Want2Scrap. I printed and cut the image with my Cameo and colored it with Copic markers.  I popped the image with foam tape to add even more dimension.



Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps  AG
Creative Moments  AG Ribbon/Bows
Inspiration Destination  AG
The Crafty Addicts   AG/Flowers
Retarte  AG
TTCRD  AG
Sami Stamps  AG Use a Sami Stamps digi


6 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Such a fresh and funky card! Superb :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bird and great for the sketch. I like the colors. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card. The chic looks so cute in that pretty hat! Glad you could join us at ATSM. All the very best! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and happy card. Love the background embossing and that bird is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Love the birdy image and your pretty color palette. Thanks for playing along with us at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete