Followers

Monday, July 18, 2016

Merry Christmas

I belong to a Red Hat group.  We don't buy gifts for each other, but simply exchange cards on birthdays and Christmas.  I used a sketch from my friend Pam.  You can find it here,  I decided to use up the papers that were left in a few Recollections Christmas paper 6x6 pads that I've had for what seems like forever. Each of the 18 cards will be the same sketch, just a little different paper.  I fell in love with this sketch when I first saw it.  The sentiment is from a collection that I've had for awhile and no longer have the maker's information.  The stamp is one of my favorite ones to use for Christmas cards.  I stamped it with Ranger's Jet Black Archival ink.



I plan to enter this into the following challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Wonderul card - love the papers you've used!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card, Margaret! Great idea to make the cards all with the same layout but different papers. I will have to keep that tip in mind. I'm sure your group of ladies will love receiving these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gorgeous design Margaret. I LOve these pretty papers too. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete