Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Congrats

A baby card for the birth of my newest great grandchild.  Ethan makes number 6.  It is a pop up box card designed by Lori Whitlock.  It is available on her blog and in the Silhouette store.  I will probably get a few more different designs because I like how it combines the pop up with the box card.  It was fun to make once I found the directions on Lori's blog.    Even with the instructions, I managed to get the teddy and rattle mixed up as to their positions.


Materials:
Core'dinations cardstock
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad Bundle of Joy
Stampin Up cardstock
scraps of white cardstock
Photo paper

Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card design, love the colour to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete