Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge 6/29

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge is up and running.  Our sponsor for this month has been Drawn with Character.  For this challenge I used Kitty with Heart and colored it with Copics.  I made the flower with baby wipes.  I was using Ken Oliver's Color Burst powders and used the baby wipe to clean it up.  I liked the look it gave the baby wipe, so I let it dry and then die cut it with MFT Layered Rose die. The brads are from my stash.  The dragon fly die cut was left over from another project.  I don't remember what die I used for it.  I cut the doily on my Cameo.  I also used the Cameo to print and cut the image.  The background paper is ancient.  I found it in my stash.  It is by Creative Imaginations



No comments:

Post a Comment