Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 6/1

Morning Peeps.  As this post goes live, I am undergoing the second eye surgery.  Hopefully, this will be the last one. 

The sponsor for this challenge at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge is Drawn with Character.  I used Raccoon for my image.  A few month back, I cut a lot of my partial sheets of cardstock and dp into sizes I use for my cards.  This card is made completely with those cuts.  I don't know anymore who the makers are for most of it.  I do know the brown flowery dp and the gold behind the image is from Basic Grey and the both of the other dp is from Authentique. The embellishment are from my stash and are unknown.  I colored the image with Copic markers and popped it with foam tape.  While I followed the sketch, I didn't use all of the elements shown in the sketch.




Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment