Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - May 4

Morning Peeps.  As you read this, I am undergoing corneal surgery on my right eye to help correct my vision and slow down the process of losing my sight.

The Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz is up and running.  Our wonderful sponsor for this month is Cre8tive Hands.  Why not take a few minutes and check both out.  It would be nice to see you enter the challenge. I did a little paper piecing for his scarf.  Although the sketch didn't have one, I added a sentiment because the image reminded me of someone with a sore throat and keeping it warm with a scarf.



Materials:
Core'dinations embossed cardstock
Basic Grey cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Copic markers
Stampin' Up buttons
Want2Scrap bling
Joann's rick rack
foam tape
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp


 

1 comment: