Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 5/25

Morning/Evening Peeps.  I'm glad you stopped by to view my blog for The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this week.  Our wonderful sponsor for this month has been Cre8tive Hands.  Hop on over there and take a look at the fantastic digis they have. 

I used mostly Stampin' Up cardstock and Recollections cardstock.  The die is from Spellbinders.  I made the flower using a baby wipe that I cleaned up my mat with after using Ken Oliver's Color Burst Powders.  I liked the look of it so I cut the flowers with Cheery Lynn's Sweet Williams die and added a little bling, that I've had for ages, to the center.  The pearl bling is from Want2Scrap.  I embossed the odd shape cardstock with Die'sire Floral Frenzy embossing folder and my Big Shot.  It is hard to see, but I also used white rick rack.  I colored the bunny with Copic markers and popped him on the card with Foam Tape.






Challenges entered:
Cuttlebug Mania  Embossing

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Margaret. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  3. His a sweetie great take on this sketch.


    Thanks for joining us at tuesday throwdown

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling bunny image! I really like the turquoise colors and added pearls. Glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete