Followers

Monday, April 11, 2016

Trust

I just finished another folded book.  I am really having fun making these even though they are very hard on my eyes.  I'm  hoping after the eye surgery, I will be able to see a lot better and be able to have more fun doing the craft things I so enjoy.

I used a lot of materials for this book.  The cross and leaf die cuts are Our Daily Bread and Spellbinders.  The flowers are Recollections and Wild Orchid.  The butterfly is a Frantic Stamper die. The words are Elizabeth Craft dies.  I used Walnut Stain distress ink to highlight the word.  The bling is Bling on a Roll from Walmart.  I also used Nuvo Crystal Drops on the butterfly body.  The ribbon is from a prize I won on The Outlawz.  The designer paper is from Heartfelt Creations.

 
Challenges:
Cradt dee Bowz  Use handmade bow
Whoopsi Daisy  Butterflies and Flowers
 
 
P.S. added 5/11/16  This won first place at Craft Dee Bowz
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! I am in awe, this is so cool. I have seen these on the internet from time to time. I have made the Christmas trees from a book but I cannot imagine how hard this must be. This is a wowser for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Whopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Margaret this is wonderfully creative and I love how you inked the Trust to stand out.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I've never seen anything like this. I am loving this and realize how much work is involve as I look closer and check it out. Margaret, you've made an outstanding project and good luck in your challenges! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our April challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful book folding and love the embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning! Such a wonderful work!
    P.S. Love the photo of your sweet sleeping furbabies! I also have some kitties :)

    ReplyDelete