Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge 4/27

I'm almost sorry to see this month end.  I have really been enjoying using the images by the sponsor for The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge. Art by Miran.  I just love her images.  This one is called "Anyone for Tea."



I turned the sketch one-quarter turn to the left to use this tall image.  The cardstock is from Recollections. Ribbon is from American Crafts.  I found the bling butterflies in the dollar (now $1.50) bins at Michaels a few years back.  The photo doesn't show it, but they are a very pale light blue.  The die cut is a Spellbinders Die.  The letters are from a sheet of letters I have had for several years.  I guess I should find a challenge that uses old materials from your stash and enter it.  The ribbon, bling and letters all are ancient as supplies go.  I printed and cut the image with my Cameo and colored the image with Copic markers.  Then I added Glossy accents to the bow and teapot.  I popped the image onto the purple layer using 3M Foam Tape.

Challenges entered:
Addicted to Stamps   AG
Fresh Brewed Designs  AG
Simon Says   AG
The Crafty Addicts  AG/Ribbon

 

4 comments:

  1. They are sweet images and your card is darling, Margaret.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT take on the sketch! Awesome coloring, Margaret! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and I love how you turned the sketch around. Very clever. I know a friend of mine who would fall in love with your card immediately because of the image and the colours. All her´s! :) Thank you so much for joining our challenge at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Margaret. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete