Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge March 9

Morning Peeps.  It's time once again for the sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  This month's sponsor is Aurora Wings.  I used Kitten in a Teacup.  As usual, I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the image.  The bling was clear so I colored it with the same color Copic marker that I used in coloring the image.




Materials used:
Core'dinations cardstock
Cryogen cardstock
Copic markers
Want2Scrap bling
unknown brads and flowers

Challenges:
Elliebelle's Creative Moments  AG with a Critter
Make My Monday   Square
Melonheadz Friends  Include an animal
Digi Choosday  Flowers
 

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Margaret! Love the kitty image and fun designer paper!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Thank you for entering our make in our challenge Flowers/easter good luck
    Fiona dt x

    ReplyDelete