Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge March 23

It's Wednesday and time to head over to The Outlawz Sketch Challenge with our great sponsor, Aurora Wings.  For my image, I chose to use one I have had in my stash for quite awhile.  It's called "Warrior and His Pack of Wolves - Tempest of Ice."  I used Copic markers to color it and tried to follow the color suggestions on Aurora Wings' site. 
 



Materials used:
Recollections cardstock
Stampin' Up cardstock
American Crafts cardstock
Martha Stewart punch
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Want2Scrap Bling
Copic markers

Challenges entered:
Everybody Art  AG
Lemon Shortbread  AG
Our Daily Bread  AG
Sweet Stamps  AG
TTCRD  AG

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fab card. Love the details with the pearls and scenery. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back shortly for a new challenge, Bettina DT xx

    ReplyDelete