Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge March 2

Morning Peeps.  A new month means a new sponsor at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This month our sponsor is Aurora Wings.  Check out the fantastic designs there after you leave me a comment.  For my first card this month, I've used Violet Sprite.  However, yellow seemed to be calling my name to color this card.  I had several large scraps of Basic Grey paper that I decided to cut into 6x6 inch squares.  The background is one of those squares.  The green cardbase, leaves and oval are Core'dinations cardstock.  Of course, I used my Cameo to print and cut the image and then colored it with Copic markers.  I used foam tape to pop her up.  The flower was one I made using a  baby wipe that I had used to clean up some color off my mat.  The dots are Nuvo Crystal Drops.

 
I turned the sketch a quarter turn to the right.
 
 
Challenges entered:
Crafting by Designs  AG
Double D Challenges  Feeling Green
Fresh Brewed  Spring
Inspiration Destination  AG
The Sisterhood of Crafters  Spring
Stampin' Royalty  Spring

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW Margaret this is fabulous! Love it all! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling GREEN’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again with a different DT hat on ... lol!
    I still think this is fabulous! Your coloring, design ... just everything! Makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK SPRING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining in with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete