Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Nerdy Bunny

The Progressive Challenge at the Outlawz has this adorable bunny from Gerda Steiner as it freebie this month.  He's called Nerdy but Nice Bunny.

I used some ancient Easter egg paper from my stash, some ribbon from Michaels and bling from Darice.  I printed and cut the bunny with my Cameo.  The ornate egg behind the bunny is also a Silhouette file..  I colored the bunny with Copics and popped him with foam tape.



Challenges:
Scrapper's Delight  AG
Ellliebelle's Creative Moments  AG with colored image
Catch the Bug  AG
A Gem of a Challenge   Spring

4 comments:

  1. So very sweet! Darling bunny and love the card design.
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky Party, hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Margaret. Sweet image and I love the glasses! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bunny. Love his big glasses!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the bug. Good luck!
    Nick GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cheerful card! Thank you for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete