Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Easter

Just playing today.  I looked at Paper Playful to see what Easter challenges were available because I wanted to use this 2 Cute Ink image.  I am a member of the digital club at 2 Cute Ink and this was one of the new images for this month. The sentiment was a freebie.


I used my Cameo to cut the square center step card using Co'redinations cardstock and a sheet of printed Easter paper from my stash (maker unknown).  Again, using the Cameo, I printed and cut the image and sentimnent.  I colored both with Copic markers and Wink of Stella Glitter Pens.  The lace is Recollections.  I used Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops to make the purple pearls, the spots on the egg and the center of the flower in the sentiment.  I added Glossy Accents to the bow tie and his nose.  I popped the image on the card with foam tape.

Challenges entered:
2 Cute Ink  Easter
Cute Card Thursday  Lace
Aud sentiments   Easter
Creative Corner  Easter
Suzy Bee's Blooomin' Challenge  AG/Easter
Fancy Stampers  AG/Easter
Creative Hands  AG

8 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! I love your sweet card and the cute digital image you used. We have a fun new challenge called Cre8tive Hands Friends where you can play along using ANY digital image, and have the chance to win some of our awesome new images. I hope that you will stop by to play along. Here's a link for you:
    www.cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the image and your coloring, nice layout!
    Thanks for playing with us at Cre8tive Hands Friends Challenge.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Easter card and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image. Love the edging. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow , cute card Margaret xx
    Thanks for playing with us at Cre8tive Hands Friends Challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty little design, Margaret - thanx for sharing it with us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Unfortunately, as we are a 'stamping' challenge, I am unable to consider your entry for our Top 3 - but would love to see you again next time with your stamps.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute design. Thanks for your entry at Fantasy Stampers.
    Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete