Followers

Friday, January 1, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge 1/16



I wish all of my peeps a happy, healthy New Year.  This is the first challenge of the year over at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  For my card, I wanted to create something a little different for me.  I wanted to climb out of my comfort zone.  So, I made this stepped flap card.  I found the file in the Silhouette store.  It has three folds.

From the front:

 
Inside:

 
 
Materials used:
 
American Crafts Cardstock Tropicals Collection
Bo Bunny 6x6 Rose Café Collection
GP110 Cardstock
Archival Ink
Image from Deedee's Images (precolored)
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Inside sentiment from Stampin' Up
 
Challenges
 

10 comments:

  1. oh what a great card, great colors and style!

    Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet New Year's greeting at the top of your page. This card is stunning. I adore that fold and have never seen one like that before.
    Happy New Year!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee this! Thanks so much for playing along with DoubleClick Skittles!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I like the paper choices. Great look and great card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh! Margaret, I am in love with this fold, and your pretty designer papers! Fabulous creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card...love all your sweet panels.
    Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love the yellow. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I recognize that paper! Love my Bo Bunny Rose Cafe! This is gorgeous and what a lovely design.... Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marge, you should get out of your comfort zone more often! I think this card base is fantastic! Love the layered look, gives it lots of depth!

    ReplyDelete