Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday Throwdown #272 for 12/1

Today's theme at Tuesday Throwdown is Cute and Cuddly.  Our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico Digital Stamps. 

For my card, I used two of the images from the Cool Penguins set.  .  I wanted to make sure it looked cold, so I used pale blue and white cardstock and paper.  I used my Cameo to print and cut the images.  I colored the penguin with Wink of Stella Glitter Pens and the ice with Copic B0000. A little Diamond Stickles added a glittery feeling to the snowflake.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I finally figured out how to make a decent looking bow using my Zutter Bow-It-All.

Challenges entered:
The Paper Players  Tic Tac Toe = either blue, snowflake, ribbon or blue, patterned paper, white or snowflake, sparkle or shine (Stickles on snowflake), punch or die cut
Christmas Card Challenges  AG
Crafting When We Can  Don't Forget the Animals
One Stitch at a Time  AG/Winter
Ike's World  Ice and Snow
A Snowflake Promise  Winter/Christmas
Paper Minutes  Christmas/Use a Bird
Through the Craftroom Door  AG

11 comments:

  1. and cute and cuddly he is too. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - and that bow is perfect!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Christmas card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love penguins so much!!! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute - I love the little penguin and this layout is gorgeous. Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Love the little added sparkle on the image. Cute. :D
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time AG with Winter Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the adorable penguin. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little penguin. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute love it thanks for joining ike's art
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww so very cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete