Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snowman & Friend

This is a card I made using Deedee's Digis Birdies Snow Day set.  The background paper and precolored image are part of the set.


Materials used:
Deedee's digis Birdies Snow Day image and dp
Recollections cardstock
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Foam tape
Glossy Accents

Challenges entered:

Challenges:
SendASmile4Kids  Winter Fun
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge AG with Outdoor scene
My Time to Craft Christmas Animals
Hiding in my Craft Room Christmas Colors
Crafting by Design   AG
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the Dee Dees images- so sorry she is closing her store. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little card. It brought a smile to my face and that is something great for a card to do! I am a follower of your blog and always love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you very much for playing with us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete