Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gift Card Holder

I decided to give a couple people on my list gift cards this year.  Just putting one in a card didn't seem like a very good idea.  Neither did wrapping it up in a package or gift bag suit me.  I found a gift card die from Sizzix and that was the answer to my dilemma.  I made four of these for different people.  I liked this one best.  It was quite easy to do.


Materials used:
cardstock from my stash
Stampin' Up buttons
Celebrate It Ribbon
Pocket, Fancy die from Sizzix

Challenges entered:
Craft for the Craic - Christmas Cheer
Fussy and Fancy  -  Happy Holidays
Just Add Ink  Gift Card Holder
 

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! It looks wonderful! this would be a great entry over at Emerald Creek Dares Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, this is absolutely darling. It looks just like a fancy Christmas blouse.

    My prayer for you is that this Christmas will be a wonderful time of warmth, love and fun, and and that many more blessings await you in the year ahead.

    Christmas blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the rich colours you've used and that double bow looks so lush! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow beautiful. Great idea, must do some for next year!
    Thanks for joining in our December challenge over at Craft for the Craic. Happy New Year.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea. lovely rich colours. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! LOVED it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft for the craic! Happy new year to you! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete