Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Angels Among Us

Morning Peeps.  This is a card I created using Deedee's Digis Angels Among Us stamp set.  When I created it, it was for no special purpose other than having one more Christmas card to use.  I've decided to enter it into a couple challenges.


I used some old materials from my stash and the new die cut and image.  My LSS has started their own line of dies.  I purchased the I Believe set and used it for this card.  I wanted to see if I could cut foam with a wafer thin die.  It was a tough fight, but I finally won.  A couple shims and several passes in the Big Shot and it was accomplished.  I colored the leaves with glitter pen because I thought it needed something else.  The gold oval is also colored with a glitter pen. 

Materials
DCWV Foil paper
Foamies - Peel and Stick Foam Sheets.
Simply Refined I Believe, Joy to the World dies
Wink of Stella Glitter Pens
Want2Scrap bling
Really Reasonable Ribbon lace
Foam Tape to pop the image

Challenges entered:
Clear It Out  AG Clear it Out  (glitter pens, foil paper, lace)
Crafty Sentiments Designs  Christmas Card
Creative Card Crew  Holiday Season
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  AG with twist of Day of Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas  AG Christmas
Inky Chicks  Merry Christmas
Artistic Inspirations  AG Christmas
Crafty Boots  Christmas
The Crazy Challenge  Christmas
Whoopsi Daisy  Christmas Time

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. It's always good to be able to use stuff from the stash :) Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely design. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card.The elegant die cuts are the perfect backdrop for the pretty angel.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 115 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely and elegant card. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good Luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete