Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Crafting

Playing around on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  I checked out Paper Playful (no Sunday challenges listed yet) and found a few Saturday challenges that I thought I could master.  The card I ended up with was a sketch on Crazy 4 Challenges.  I pulled out my Cameo and this is the result.  I used the printed and cut feature to print the pre-colored image on photo paper.


 
Materials used:
Recollections cardstock
/DCWV Everyday stack
Cuttlebug embossing folder
 
Challenges entered:
 

7 comments:

  1. Great image, coloring and card design!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! Love the layout! Thanks for joining our Embossing challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet and precious card!!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is so stinkin' cute, Margaret! I love what you did with the sketch. The whole card is so bright, cheerful & Christmasy (is that even a word? lol). Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    PDE Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at PDE Linky Party.

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete