Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Not a Creature Was Stirring



I was surfing through Paper Playful and found a couple challenges that I thought would be fun to enter and increase my Christmas Card stash at the same time.

I am entering this card in Just Us Girls (stripes), Send a Smile 4 Kids (Happy Holidays 4 Kids) and 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (sketch).

I used Bazzill cardstock, Recollections Bright Christmas 6x6 paper pad, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, foam tape.  The snowflakes are cut with a Cheery Lynn die (Snowflakes).  The image is from Deedee's Digis Christmas Cuties.





8 comments:

  1. Very cute image and I love the papers you chose! Pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the cute stocking and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch choice! Love the image and Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and festive Christmas card. Love your take on our sketch. Thanks for joining in the challenge at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cheery striped paper. I'm glad you found us at 52CCT and I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a pretty card! Love your coloring on the stocking and how you interpreted that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely super! Love the little mouse peeking out of the Christmas stocking. Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT with our sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Great colors that really support the image. Congrats on being picked for the Top 3 at Send a Smile 4 Kids! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete