Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Deedee's Digis November Progressive Challenge

I can now announce the good news that I have been sitting on for awhile.  I have been chosen to join the Design Team at Deedee's Digis.  I am so excited to be on this great team.  As you know if you have been following my blog, Deedee's Digis is one of my most favorite digi sites.    If you haven't done it yet, hop on over to the site after you leave me a comment and check out the fabulous design.

For this, my first entry to the DT, I am using the November Digi of the Month Club, Polar Peace.  I used the precolored image and used some matching American Crafts foil cardstock and plain cardstock as layers.  I printed the image on photo paper because I wanted to have a shine to this great image.  The sentiment is part of the image set.   I also cut an extra star to highlight the sentiment.  The ribbon is a scrap piece from my stash.

If you would like to join the Digi of the Month Club, go on over to Deedee's Digis.  You need to purchase the digi for your first month (unless you buy  $10 worth of digis, then it's free).  Then create a card and enter it in the DOM challenge.  Next month you will receive your new digi absolutely free.


Challenges entered:
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ Very Cute
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ AG Christmas
http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Baby It's Cold Outside
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo Marge! Well deserved! Enjoy your new DT! Love the little polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT Postition. Great Debut Card! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new DT position. Lovely debut Card. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Margaret and I love the "Northern Lights" type background. Congrats on your new DT place too. Thanks for sharing with us at TTPH this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete