Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge 9/23

Time for The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge again.  These Wednesdays seem to roll around pretty fast.  Our sponsor for this month is Rick St. Dennis.   For my card, I used some stuff from my stash.  The patterned paper and ribbon have been in my stash for a very long time.  So long, that I have no idea who the manufacturers are.  The cardstock is from Recollections and  Bazzill.  I cut the scalloped squares with my Cameo.  I printed and cut the image on the Cameo, too, then colored it with Copics.  I  used a Silhouette Die D-lites die, Fantastic Flourish One,  to cut the flourish with DCWV foil cardstock.  The sentinent is from Deedee's Digis Christmas Cuties collection.



Challenges:
http://www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ Holidays
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ Cute Critters and/or Christmas
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ AG

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a festive Christmas card, Margaret. Loving the sentiment.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely interpretation of the sketch and great image. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky crew this week. Love what you did for our challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful design, Margaret. I love your shiny red die cut.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card and great design!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun Christmas card. I really like the patterned paper, ribbon and the Fantastic Flourish too. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete