Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Can you take one more owl card?  Does it look like I like owls?  Well, here is what I think might be my last owl card for this Thanksgiving season.  It is made with an .svg file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  The ribbon is from a package I received several years ago.  I just untied the bow and saved the ribbon.  The stickers are from Basic Grey Indian Summer.  The stamp is an Impression Obsession from a couple years ago.



Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Ohh, so cute! Great job, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like owls and this Thanksgiving Owl is just super. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those gorgeous autumn colours with a such a cute owl. Don't put him away yet, he'd look great in a bare tree on a Christmas card!!! Thank you for joining us at TMR, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete