Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge 7/22

Another Wednesday and time for another sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  Our sponsor for this month is Make it Crafty.  My image is called Christmas Gifts.  Well, as you can see, I didn't color the gifts Christmas-y.  I decided to make it more birthday than Christmas.  As you can see, I rotated the image 90 degrees.  I used lace and a bling strip instead of ribbon and a flourish.


The Sketch:


Materials used:
Black Recollections cardstock
Pink American Crafts cardstock
Patterned Paper by Echo Park
Copic markers
image from Make it Crafty
Miscellaneous flowers from my stash
Bling from Recollections
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Margaret. I like the jewels on the side.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete