Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Throwdown Sketch 251

Welcome Peeps to another installment of the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is "It's in the Stars" (use stars).  Our sponsor this time is Di's Digis.  For my card, I used "Izzy's Stroll."


I had a difficult time photographing this card because the stars (which are silver) did not want to photograph correctly.  After several tries, I decided to scan it and see if it was any better.  At least the stars are not glaring.

The cardstock is from Stampin' Up.  The dp is Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pad.  I printed and cut the image from Di's Digis using my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I colored it with Copics.  I used a file from the Silhouette store for the card base.  The stars are from a pack of red, silver and blue stars I got at Michaels a few years back.  I colored the silver stars with a pink Copic marker.  Impression Obsession is the maker of the sentiment called Vertical Greetings.

Challenges
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ die cut
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/search/label/DPDC Anything Digital (must use digi image)
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/ Celebrations (birthday)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image and fab card design. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our ‘Celebrations’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the stars. Thanks for sharing it at Loves Rubberstamps this week, hope to see you back soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image and card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job with the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
    Dangina

    ReplyDelete