Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Birthday

There's a new machine in the house and I couldn't help playing with it for these challenges.  I bought the new 6" Minc when HSN had it on special last month.  I am in love.  I am not sure how to describe the Minc except to say it makes beautiful foil and glittered products.  I used to to glitter and foil the die cuts I used on this project.  I have yet to figure out how to successfully photograph a card with foil without getting a lot of glare.  So, my apologies for the glare.


I used the current sketch from Die Cuttin' Divas.  All papers, cardstock and dp, are from a Jillibean Soup 6x6 paper pad called 6 Bean Soup.  As I said above, the die cuts are made using Minc foil and glitter paper. I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-eight and Star dies.

Challenges I am entering with this card:
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ sketch
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/ AG
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ AG
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/ AG

7 comments:

  1. Margaret this is beautiful
    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold. Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of that product, but it sure is nice to try out new toys. Your card is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card!!!
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, we hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Make! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges - We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete