Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Exciting News

I am excited to be able to tell this now.  I have known for awhile, but couldn't tell until today.  I have been chosen to be on the design team at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  My term starts on July 1.  So be sure to head on over there and join in the fun and come back here on the 1st to see my card.  The only requirement is that you use a patterned paper on your project.   She also has a Christmas Challenge so there is something for everyone and the only requirement there is to make a Christmas card.

The Patterned Paper Challenge is based in the UK.  Winners are chosen at random so everybody, regardless or your style, has an equal chance to win. The challenge begins on the 1st of the month and runs through the month.

I an pleased to be working with a great group of women from all over the globe for this team.  I'm looking forward to a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Margaret. I have played that challenge a few times and really enjoy it.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marge! Have fun with the new DT! They picked a great representative, love your work!

    ReplyDelete