Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DS4J mid-challenge 111 - Sketch

Morning peeps.  It's time for the mid-challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  Tonnie is hosting this challenge.  She chose to use a sketch as her theme.  Although I am no longer on the DT, I made this card because I love the sketch.  I used "Ellie's Flowers" for my image.  The image is available in the online store here.  I colored it with Copic markers.  I used Recollections cardstock for the black layers  The designer paper is from Authentique 6x6  Blissful collection.  The crocheted flower was done for me by my good friend in Oregon.  The flower centers are Cantaloupe Perfect Pearls.

My card:

Tonnie's sketch:
 
Challenges entered:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love that dp and the great color scheme, Margaret! So fun for your sweet elephant image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Add a Little Dazzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret. we will miss you on the design team. Good to see you joining the challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thanks for joining in at Dazzling Diva Challenge!
    Martha Lucia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Margaret.

    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thanks for participating in the Dazzling Diva Challenge. We look forward to your continued participation in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this final card you made for DS4J Margaret...miss you so much! Once again I must say I love that crochet bloom :) And such cute elephant. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Digistamps4Joy this month. Come join us again next month Margaret. Hugs xx

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    DS4J DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Margaret. Love that elephant and the DP is perfect for this card. Great take on the sketch. Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colors for this card it adorable and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete