Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Deedee's Digis April Progressive Digi Challenge

I just love the digis that are available at Deedee's Digis.  I keep buying more and more.  This one was free though because I entered the challenge last month.

 
There are so many combinations of these digis that you can use to make cards.  Since I have needed a couple sympathy cards lately, I decided to make a sympathy card to keep on hand.
 
 
 
Materials used:
Recollections cardstock
Carta Bella 6x6 Traditions paper pad
Precolored digi and sentiment from Deedee's Digis
Flowers and bling from my stash.
 
Challenges:
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and the sentiment. Thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Chris DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you changed the colors on the frame and made it two different colors. The colors you used are perfect for a sympathy card.
    Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a lovely fold, Margaret.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such difficult cards to make, and yours is beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us for our latest challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Margaret, you did a beautiful job with this set. It is versatile, I just love it. Great papers and colors for this one. It's a shame we have to make these types of cards, but at least the beauty of this one will comfort someone. So glad you joined in with us here at Deedee's Challenge. Can't wait to see what you make for next month. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fancy fold cards and yours is just wonderful! TFS! kReN

    ReplyDelete