Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe 3/4

Morning Peeps.  Hop on over to The Crafter's Café for the new challenge being sponsored by Lacey Sunshine.  The challenge for this time is to Use a Charm.

I chose to use "Pickles Love Cupcake" for my card.  As you can see, Pickles is a frog.  Of course, I colored the image with Copics.  I used the square center step file from the Cameo for the base.  It folds up to 5.5" square.  The cardbase is by Stampin' Up.  The dp is from DCWV 6x6 pad called "Girl."  The bling is all from Michaels.   I am fortunate (unfortunate?) to live walking distance from a Michaels so I do a lot of my shopping there.  The charm is by Bead Landing.  I cut the sentiment tag with a Spellbnders die and used a My Favorite Things sentiment.



Challenges:
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-175.html Lots of Folds
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/ Add a sentiment
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Girly Birthday

 

8 comments:

  1. Super card love the design and all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw . Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the bling embellishments too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this card is delicious in every way. I love the bling on the sides and that fabulous fold.
    hugs & smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great folds and I love that bling!
    Thanks for joining us at OLLCB.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, sweet card, love the big gems and great shape.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete