Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

God is My Pilot

The sentiment on my card today is very appropriate.  I'm leaving the next few months up to Him completely and see where I land.  I am leaving the DS4J design team and all but two of the other teams I design for.  One of them will go at the end of April and the other at the end of June when my time is up on the DTs.   I am going to concentrate on my health and make cards only when I feel up to it.  This past seven months have taken a toll on my health and I need to get myself back in shape.  Oh, I'm not leaving card making totally.  I will still put in a card or two into the daily challenges on Feline Playful when I can.

So, with that in mind, here is my card for the Sunday Release over at DigiStamps4Joy.  I used Pilot Ted and the God is My Pilot sentiment.  You can find both of them in the DS4J store here.

 
I used my Cameo to print and cut the image and the shadow.  I colored Ted using Copics and a gold wink of Stella pen.  The bling is from Want2Scrap and is colored with the same Copic marker as the dark color in his jacket.  The paper is from a 6x6 pad from Carta Bella "Traditions."
 
Challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Margaret. I hope the break from so many regular commitments will do you good. You have put yourself in the most capable hands.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margaret. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete