Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

DS4J #110 - Embossing

Time for another challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  I am hosting the challenge this month.  My theme is "Embossing, wet or dry with red as the main color."  I chose to use Margy's Rag Doll image.  You can find the image in the store here.

I used a Die'sire embossing folder called "Floral Frenzy" and rubbed Festive Berries distress ink on it and then embossed the white die cut which I had cut with the Cameo.  I also used the print and cut feature on the Cameo to cut the image.  I also used a Sizzix embossing folder for the red die cut (also cut on my Cameo).  I colored the image with Copic markers and popped it with foam tape.  The flower was in my stash and I have no idea who makes it.  I added some Want2Scrap pearl bling to the flower centers.

 
Challenges entered:
 http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/ AG
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Margaret , i love your card so cute
    Thanks for playing with the Sister act challenge card Fanny (SACC DT)

    ReplyDelete