Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Birthday Girl

Morning Peeps.  It's time for the Wednesday sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  Our sponsor for this month is Hannah Lynn Art & Designs. Hop on over to the shop and see what great images are available.  I used "Birthday Girl" for my card.


 
The papers I used are from DCWV Girl 6 x 6 stack.  Cardstock is Recollections and Stampin' Up.  Lace is from Decollections.
 
I cut the flourish and oval shapes with my Cameo.  I also printed and cut the image with the Cameo.  I colored her with Copics.  The bling in the corners is from the $1 bin at Michaels. 
 
Challenges:
 

9 comments:

  1. Great papers and I really like this digi. Perfect coloring. Thank you for joining us this month for Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colourful card and fab coordinating embellishments - thanks for joining us at TTCRD tis week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet fun card.Just love the colours and adorable image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays :) -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays :) -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great birthday card, love the bling! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC, hope to see you next challenge, Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card.

    Suzi B X

    ReplyDelete