Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One Layer Card

Morning Peeps.  I'm posting this a little early because I have two back to back doctor appointments in the morning and a luncheon at 1.  No time for computer in the morning.  The challenge at The Crafter's Café this month is sponsored by Rick St. Dennis.  The theme is "One Layer - Use Red."  This was probably the most difficult card I have had to do in a long time. One layer cards are not my forte.  I don't really consider it one layer because I used the die layer and then added the image, but it is as close as I can come to one layer.  The image is called "Cindy" and was printed and cut with my Cameo.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The die I used for the red die cut is from Our Daily Bread Designs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment