Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DS4J #108 Bingo

Morning Peeps.  We are midway in challenge #108 over at DigiStamps4Joy.  It is being hosted by Asmah.  You can find more of her beautiful work here.  She chose to do a Bingo challenge.  It works just like other bingo games using three elements from the same vertical columns, horizontal rows or diagonals.  For my card, I chose to use the first column - Die or Punch, Heart, Buttons.  I am using the image from the store called "Bunny Love."


 
 
I cut the image and the mat using my Cameo.  Then I colored the image with copic markers.  I also used a red Copic marker to color the large bling heart.   The smaller hearts are colored with Wink of Stella Red Glitter Pen.  The buttons are from American Craft.
 
Challenges entered:
 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tahnks for joining us at CCC. Your card isn't linked properly. It would be great if you could link it plz xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I LOVE the pearl bunny tails.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine's card.

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    Design Team Showcase
    {Craftisan Studios}

    ReplyDelete