Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Word Art Wednesday 12-17

Morning Peeps.  It's Wednesday and time for Word Art Wednesday challenge.  This challenge will go for two weeks because next Wednesday is Christmas Eve.  The next challenge will be on December 31st.  You can end the old year with a little challenge or start the new one.  The Scripture verse for this week is Phillipians 1:6.   The weather has been a little gloomy so I thought I would use some bright colors.  The dp is Bo Bunny.  Cardstock was in my scrap pile so no idea who makes it.  The bling is from Want2Scrap.

The first sponsor for this challenge is Deedee's Digis.  If you have been following my blogs, you know I am madly in love with this site.  I didn't use it for this card, but since I have quite a few of her collections now, you will see a lot more in the future.  The second sponsor is the Flying Unicorn store.  There's lots of good stuff and inspiration there.

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Margaret. Congratulations on being guest designer for Word Art Wednesday. Glad to see it links to your blog now.

    ReplyDelete