Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WAW Dec. 31 Challenge




Wow, this month has just flitted by so quickly.  It seems like it was just  yesterday that I posted my first card for the month as the Guest Designer for Word Art Wednesday.  Would you believe that was five Wednesdays ago?    I'm sorry to see this month end.  I have really enjoyed my time as GDT here. 

The Scripture verse for this week is James 3:27.  You are free to use this verse on a card, although you don't have to.  I always think that if they are providing the image, it should be used.  But's that just MHO.

 
Here is my card. 
 

 
 
I pulled a few pieces of cardstock out of my scraps of paper until I found some that worked together..  I thought the dp looked pretty good with the pale yellow and brown.  With the gloomy days of winter, it looks a little cheery.  I cut the sentiment panel and mat with my Cameo.  I sponged the sentiment panel with distress ink.  The flowers are unknown from my stash.  Bling is Want2scrap and colored with Copics.

Challenges entered:
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/ AG
http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/ AG
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/ AG

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Margaret. I will be sorry to see you go from the WAW challenge too.
    Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2015.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scripture, it speaks to so many of us, even tho we don't even know it! The colors scheme is gorgeous, it truly is a "feel good" card :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card and scripture! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya I love this so pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete