Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 12/31



Well Peeps, here we are at the very last day of the year.  Where did 2014 go?  It seems like it was just the beginning of the year.   Do you make resolutions?  I gave that up years ago when I had broken all my resolutions in the first week.  LOL.  So now, I just take it a day at a time.

Ok, to get to the reason for this post.  It's Wednesday so it is time for The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.  I really liked the sketch this week.  It was an easy one for a very busy time.  Our sponsor for the last time this year is Ching Chou Kuik.  I have used Garden Daisy Fairy again for my card.  As usual, I colored it with Copics.   I printed the background paper called "Plastered" from Digi Stamp Dreams.  It really looks textured.  I cut the middle piece with a Martha Stewart punch. The butterflies are also from a Martha Stewart punch.  The scalloped oval was cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I sponged the edges with distress ink.

Challenges entered:

http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/  AG
 http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/  AG
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/ AG

5 comments:

  1. Love the embossing, Margaret! Glad you are feeling better!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper really does look textured. Lovely card Margaret. Thanks for joining us on TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! That background paper looks like you plastered it yourself! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya I love this so pretty. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete