Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 12/24


Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house . . .  Well, everybody is stirring getting ready for the big day tomorrow.  I almost forgot to post this card.  Okay, I'll take a deep breath . . .

The Outlawz sketch for this week:

 
My card:
 
 
Materials used:
 
Recollections cardstock
Authentique 6x6 Blissful Collection
Want2Scrap bling
Silhouette file for circle die cuts, tag and flower
Unknown sentiment stamp
Copic markers
 
The image is "Scarlet Lips" from our sponsor for December, Ching Chou Kuik.
 
Challenges entered:
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Hiya I love seeing your work you are very talented. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete