Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Release DS4J 12/14

Morning Peeps.  It's Sunday and time for the New Releases at DS4J.  There are some great ones this week.  So, pop on over and take a look after you leave me a comment.  For my card, I used Ribbon Girl.

The card base is Recollections.  I cut the mat with my Cameo.  I also used the print and cut feature to print and cut my image. It hen colored it with Copics.  The sentiment die is from Stampin' Up.  I popped the image with foam tape to give it a little dimension.

 
Challenges:
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and your coloring on this lovely image is great.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday card, Margaret! That image is adorable. Nice combination of elements here. Thanks so much for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty -a really lovely image and a great design - thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card and pretty image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our Birthday Blog Hop Celebrations.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I really like colors you used
    Thanks for joinig us at TPS callenge.
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a sweet image! This is such a nice birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 21st ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Im running a bit behind, Love your card its super, Thanks for joining on on MAWTT Last week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete