Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Outlawz Progressive Challenge

I have joined the Freebie/Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz.  It's similar to the Christmas card challenges I have been doing with DS4J and Lady Anne this year.  Only the Outlawz is not just Christmas.  Once you sign up and use the free digi provided, you will receive a new digi each month.  Make your card and post it on The Outlawz challenge.  Simple.  The only catch is you MUST use the digi provided and if you don't enter a month,  you will not receive the next freebie.  The sponsor for this first challenge is Simply Betty Stamps.  The sponsor provided the image for the DT and the participants to use.  It looked to me like a cross between Christmas and Halloween so I decided to make it non-traditional Christmas colors.  I designed the card on my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I printed and cut the pieces.  The image is colored with a combination of Wink of Stella glitter pens and Copics.   The brown cardstock is Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The printed paper is a digi from Gina K Neopolitan set. The edging is cut with a Martha Stewart edge punch.  Ribbon is from American Crafts.  Flower is Prima and bling is from Want2Scrap.  I used a sketch from Michelle Steward at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment