Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

DS4J 12/24 Glitter



Merry Christmas Peeps.  I won't be online tomorrow so I'm sending this wish to you early. 

The challenge at DigiStamps4Joy this week is going to run for three weeks, until January 13, 2015.  That way you have plenty of time to take a few minutes for yourself and whip up a project to share with us.  Karin is hosting this challenge and has chosen "Add Glitter -Lots of It" for her theme.  I chose to use Misteri's Music (pre-colored) for my card.  You can find this image, both outline and colored, in the DS4J store

For this card, I used a 5.5 inch square card base.  I dry embossed the bottom layer with Floral Frenzy 6x6 Die'sire embossing folder.  I put Ice Blue Stickles over the raised parts of the embossing.  For the die cut, I used Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Three die with DCWV Glitzy Glitter cardstock.  I also used Ice Blue Stickles to highlight the pleats in the dress on the image.  The flower is from REcollections Floral Embellishments with some more Ice Blue Stickles on the petals.  The bling in the flower center was from my stash.  I deliberately photographed the card at an angle so the glitter would stand out more.



Challenges Entered:
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/ AG
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ AG
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/  Add Glitter
 

5 comments:

  1. Your Christmas greeting is so sweet and your card is lovely. I really like the glitter on her skirt.
    Merry Christmas,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week for our Add Some Glitter Challenge at Eureka Stamps and have a Merry Christmas.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards Margaret. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here in 2015. Happy New Years. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

  4. Great card, Margaret! Thanks so much for participating in our Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Kat DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty image, and that bit of sparkle on her skirt really makes her stand out! Thanks for joining us at Eureka this week.

    ReplyDelete