Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Nov. 19

Hi Peeps.  It's time for another challenge at The Outlawz Sketch challenge.  Our sponsor this month continues to be Deedee's Digis.  If you still haven't done so, hop on over to the site and look at the fantastic sets of digi stamps available there.  For my card this week, I chose to use "Rose Regards."  I've made enough Christmas cards so I thought I would make a get well card this week.

I used a precolored image and flipped it horizontally.  The papers/cardstock are all from Recollections.  Flowers are Prima and the sentiment is from Sweet 'N Sassy.  Bling is from Want2scrap.  I cut the banner on my Cameo and the sentiment tag is from Spellbinders.




Challenges entered:
http://a2zscrapbookingblog.com/2014/11/01/november-challenge/ AG
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-52.html Any Digi
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ Patterned paper

4 comments:

  1. Pretty take on the sketch. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. I love that plaid paper.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the layout of this card and beautiful image!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry "any digi" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice embellishing! Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete