Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge Nov. 5

 Morning Peeps.  I'm a little late posting this week for the Wednesday Sketch at The Outlawz.  I'm still really suffering with the bronchitis.  I'm into the seventh week now.  Two trips to urgent care, two 10-day series of antiobiotics, one 6-day series of prednisone, a chest x-ray, breathing treatments and what seems like gallons of cough syrup and it is still with me.  Anyway, I digress.  It's a new month and a new sponsor for the sketches.  If you haven't ever checked out Deedee's Digis, now it the time.  She has great images and most of them are in a collection.  The collection contains several digis, sayings and often digi papers.  For this card, I used the Snowman from the Country Christmas collection.

 
Materials used:
Recollections Christmas collection
Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler
Xpress It white cardstock
Snowman from Deedee's Digis Country Christmas
Copic Markers
Glitter snowflake from my stash
Martha Stewart Snowflake edge punch
 
Challenges entered:
http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ Make It Sparkle (Glitter snowflake)
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ Make it Sparkle (Glitter snowflake)'
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Bless you! I am so sorry that you are so sick, and I hope you will be on the mend quickly!!! 7 weeks is so long! Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Love your cute card! Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make something so pretty when you are feeling so crappy? This is gorgeous. I love the texture the fuzzy snowflake adds.

    Sorry to hear you are feeling so terrible. I pray you find relief very soon.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card Margaret! I love the snowflake and your lovely pink colours! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our christmas joy challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Margaret. Love the snowman. Thanks for joining us in our "Sparkle Challenge" at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card! Pink Christmas cards are my favourite :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete