Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Tag

Hi Peeps.  It's Tuesday morning and time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  This one was a lot of fun.  The theme is to make a Christmas Tag.  I used two cute digis from our sponsor, MyGrafico.  I used "Santa Sleigh" and "Reindeer 02."

I pulled a partial sheet of Christmas paper from my scrap stash and cut a tag with my Cameo.  Then I sponged a little Lipstick Red Distress Ink over it to tone it down a little.  I merged and cut the images with my Cameo and then colored them with Copic Markers.  I added a little Pearl Pen Ice White to Santa's Beard and cuffs.  For the reins, I used a piece of WRMK twine.  I cut the background with my Cameo and sponged it also.  I then added gold leaf pen to the edges.  The glittered snowflake and ribbon are from Michaels.  I used pop dots to raise the image off the tag.

 
Challenges Entered:
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ Anything but a Card 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Such a clever way to use these images Margreet!! I just love that you've put the reindeer with Santa's sleigh!! :) The papers are so fun and festive too!! Great tag! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and cute tag Margaret. Fantastic and Love it!!!
    Huggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tags and this is no exception -- adorable! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, cute tag! Love how it appears that the reindeer is peeking back at Santa! The pearl pen on Santa's beard and cuffs is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love those cute images on your tag! Thanks for joining us for the Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Kimberly :)
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just image be lucky enough to have your pretty tag on our gift Margaret, will certainly make it extra special.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reindeer is so cute- and I love the reigns you made. Santa is all snazed up with your embellishments. Oh I look forward to the day when I can use my Cameo to make a projects like this- love your descriptions in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! Love the cute Santa and reindeer image! Thanks for joining the Craftin Desert Diva's linky party!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this tag is so sweet!! Thanks for linking up with the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tag Margaret, thank you for entering Vintage Stamping Challenges.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete