Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Crafters Challenge with Isabelle

It's time for my second card at The Crafter's Challenge.   I am on a kick using different shapes for my cards.  This shape is from the Silhouette store called Center Step Card.  Our Sponsor is Rick St. Dennis and the theme is Image With a Hat. 

The card base, as I said, is cut with my Cameo on Recollections cardstock using the Center Step Card.  The DP is Recollections Blue Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  The big snowflake in the back is also a Silhouette file, Snowflake Layering Set.  I used American Crafts 12x12 Winter Collection cardstock.  The blue snowflakes on the front are Darice adhesive backed craft foam.  To keep the exposed parts from sticking to the under layers, I put a little baby powder on them.  Or as my friend says, I "destickfied" them.  The little white snowflakes are cut with Cheery Lynn Snowflakes die.  I used the Cameo for Isabella.  First I opened the digi in the program and traced the outline.  Then I added an .0625" offset and cut it out.  I used Copic markers to color her.  The fur on her outfit is Pearl Pen Ice White.

 
I would love it if you would leave a comment and then go look at the other great DT inspiration.  Then why now make a card with an Image With A Hat and show us your work.  You can win a nice prize.
 
Challenges entered:
 http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ Christmas
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Snowflakes
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/ Christmas
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/  AG
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/ AG

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a great shaped card.adorable image too.love the big snowflake behind the image too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, super image and great colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and pretty card Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Margaret! Really love that big snowflake in the background!
    ♥ Monica
    DT Sister for Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Margaret and the shape of it is wonderful. Cute image and great colouring too.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete