Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe - Things With Wings

Hi Peeps!  Another Wednesday has rolled around and it's time for Team B's challenge at The Crafter's Café.  Our Sponsor for this week is QKR.  They have some of the most adorable images.  Hop on over after you leave me a comment and check them out.  I chose Music Angel for my image for this challenge
 
I had fun with this one and used a conglomeration of companies product to make it.  The base is Recollections white cardstock cut to 5 1/2 x 11 and then folded in half to make a 5 1/2 inch square card.    The background is cut from a file on my Silhouette Cameo.  The music staff die cut is from The Frantic Stamper.  I used American Crafts silver foil for the staff.  The sentiment is the October Christmas Challenge image at DigiStamps4Joy 2015 Christmas Card Challenge.  I used Wink of Stella glitter pens on the majority of the image, along with a little Copic markers for the patches and skin.  Unfortunately, the glitter of the Wink of Stella pens doesn't show in the photo.  In just the right light, it really shimmers. I also used Krylon Gold Leaf Pen to outline the sentiment block.   I used the print and cut feature to cut both the angel and the sentiment block on my Cameo.
 
Challenges entered:
 

6 comments:

  1. Just love your card this week!
    ♥ Monica, DT Sister for The Crafter's Cafe
    Taylormadecards4u – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the musical notes, wonderful DT inspiration for our challenge at the Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card - love the music embellishment. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete